Personal Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information from you, including but not limited to: your name, email address, company name, phone number, and IP address.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Data
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process or governmental request.
- To enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Systemsvets förbehåller sig rätten att ändra denna integritetspolicy när som helst. Vi kommer att meddela dig om eventuella ändringar genom att publicera den nya integritetspolicyn på denna sida och uppdatera “Senast uppdaterad”-datumet längst ner på denna sida.
Phone +46-709-13 48 46
Last updated: 21.10.2023